Flash Auto Detail Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Auto Detail Forum sponsored by Flash Auto Detail Products

4 posters

Go down

Welcome to the Auto Detail Forum sponsored by Flash Auto Detail Products Empty Welcome to the Auto Detail Forum sponsored by Flash Auto Detail Products

Post  Flash man Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:23 am

Hello All,

Welcome to the Auto Detail Forum sponsored by Flash Auto Detail Products. We created this forum for members to talk about how to's, detailing techniques, detailing products, vehicles and cleaning applications. Feel free to ask questions. We manufacture easy to use, high quality auto detailing products. If you like to know more about us, you can visit our website at www.flashwax.com

Joe Carollo

Flash Auto Detail Products
Flash man
Flash man
Admin

https://flashautodetail.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Auto Detail Forum sponsored by Flash Auto Detail Products Empty Re: Welcome to the Auto Detail Forum sponsored by Flash Auto Detail Products

Post  DiamondD Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:56 am

Thanks for the welcome joe there is alot of good info. on this site that i have found an i'm sure others will too.

DiamondD

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Auto Detail Forum sponsored by Flash Auto Detail Products Empty Re: Welcome to the Auto Detail Forum sponsored by Flash Auto Detail Products

Post  ZIPSdetail Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:55 pm

Heard great news about your products from Eric. Where can I get your products at? Is there any samples available?

ZIPSdetail

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:21 pm

Welcome to the forum Zips!

Joe, I met Zips on a forum for my hometown of Omaha. He is starting up his own detailing business and I suggested he join here so he could talk with some like minded people and get some product samples. Very Happy

Eric

Back to top Go down

Post  DiamondD Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:31 pm

Welcome aboard zip now where is that welcome smiley can't find it oh well this will have to do Welcome to the Auto Detail Forum sponsored by Flash Auto Detail Products 38684

DiamondD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down