Flash Auto Detail Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aqua Gloss vs. Brush and Glow...and Presto vs. Banana Breeze.

3 posters

Go down

Aqua Gloss vs. Brush and Glow...and Presto vs. Banana Breeze. Empty Aqua Gloss vs. Brush and Glow...and Presto vs. Banana Breeze.

Post  Eric Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:25 pm

So, we have a four good looking products here that on the surface, appear to be overlapping in their uses. I personally have used the Aqua Gloss and Presto and think both of them are excellent products, in fact Presto is easily my interior detailing product of choice. With that being said, I've never used the Brush and Glow or the Banana Breeze, so I'm curious what are the differences between Aqua Gloss/Brush & Glow and Presto/Banana Breeze.

Thanks in advance for the explanation!

- Eric

Eric

Back to top Go down

Aqua Gloss vs. Brush and Glow...and Presto vs. Banana Breeze. Empty Re: Aqua Gloss vs. Brush and Glow...and Presto vs. Banana Breeze.

Post  Flash man Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:30 pm

Hi Eric,

Aqua Gloss is a water based silicone tire shine. It is water repellant and will rejuvenate rubber and plastic trim. Aqua Gloss has excellent UV protection.

Presto is also a water based silicone rubber, plastic and vinyl conditioner and protectant. Presto contains a different type of silicone than Aqua Gloss. Presto is not water repellant and will not shine tires like Aqua Gloss. Presto is a universal dressing. Most detailers use our Presto dressing for interiors and engine compartments.

Banana Breeze is a super concentrated water based silicone dressing. It is a cost effective dressing that can be diluted at 1:4. It can be used 1:1 for tires. You can adjust the shine by diluting with water.

Joe Flash
Flash man
Flash man
Admin

https://flashautodetail.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Aqua Gloss vs. Brush and Glow...and Presto vs. Banana Breeze. Empty Re: Aqua Gloss vs. Brush and Glow...and Presto vs. Banana Breeze.

Post  DiamondD Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:52 am

good info. to know thanks flash.

DiamondD

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:48 am

Thanks Joe, that clears up alot. Very Happy I see you don't have Brush and Glow listed on the site anymore. Did you discontinue that product?

Eric

Back to top Go down

Post  DiamondD Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:31 pm

Hmmm i only saw the aqua gloss never saw the brush an glow what was the big difference an why drop it? Aqua Gloss vs. Brush and Glow...and Presto vs. Banana Breeze. 868836

DiamondD

Back to top Go down

Post  Flash man Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:26 am

Hi DD,

Brush & Glow is a high viscosity Tire and interior dressing. It was light blue in color. We did not sell much of it. So it was discontinued. Aqua Gloss is very similar and a higher gloss. Therefore most customers prefer Aqua Gloss. I may bring Brush & glow back online. I have a ton of labels left.

Joe Flash
Flash man
Flash man
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DiamondD Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:23 am

So basically a thicker gel? hmmm might not be bad for some applications but if it was not selling maybe not enough new about it but now more people getting to know the FLASH line so it might pickup.

DiamondD

Back to top Go down

Post  Flash man Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:05 pm

Hi DD,

You know. I think I am going to put Brush & Glow back online in a week or two. We also have a solvent/silicone based dressing called Ultra Gloss tire shine. May of our local detailer's use it for weather beaten car lot vehicles. It works well on dry tires, plastic trim and mirrors. It is Flammable and I can not ship it. Therefore it is not listed on the website. We have a few more products not currently listed on our website.
I have to get my website guy to add to it. Take care.

Joe Flash
Flash man
Flash man
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DiamondD Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:51 pm

If can't ship that sucks for me in nj cause i do alot of auction dealer cars No is there a way to have it shipped by freight? an can you send me some samples to try of these other products very interested thanks.

DiamondD

Back to top Go down

Post  Flash man Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:17 pm

Hi DD,

Yes we do ship freight. It would have to go on a pallet. If you like to can private message me or call me via telephone. Thanks.

Joe Flash
Flash man
Flash man
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DiamondD Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:33 pm

Will do Aqua Gloss vs. Brush and Glow...and Presto vs. Banana Breeze. 38684

DiamondD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down