Flash Auto Detail Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banana Breeze UV properties

3 posters

Go down

Banana Breeze UV properties Empty Banana Breeze UV properties

Post  ww2717 Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:05 am

Joe:
Does Banana Breeze have properties in it that after its been applied to a surface that now make the surface have UV protection?

ww2717

Back to top Go down

Banana Breeze UV properties Empty Re: Banana Breeze UV properties

Post  Flash man Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:59 pm

ww2717 wrote:Joe:
Does Banana Breeze have properties in it that after its been applied to a surface that now make the surface have UV protection?

Hi. Yes Banana Breeze dressing contains a powerful silicone that gives excellent UV protection. Banana Breeze is water based and a lot stronger than other water based dressings like Armor A. It does not contain any solvents or alcohols and it will not dry and crack surfaces. It will revive dry rubber and plastic surfaces. Banana Breeze is a universal dressing and can be used on tires, plastic bumpers/mirror trim, dash,door panels,vinyl tops,engine bays etc. Banana Breeze has a tropical banana fragrance.We now sell Banana Breeze in a 32 ounce spray bottle for 10.00 each. It will be up on the Flash website soon.

Banana Breeze UV properties BananaBreeze32oz
Flash man
Flash man
Admin

https://flashautodetail.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ww2717 Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:18 pm

Joe:
I think that you need to make a video for Banana Breeze. Would be great if you can do that. Thanks.

ww2717

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:05 am

You know, Presto replaced Duragloss as my interior dressing of choice several years ago, but Banana Breeze is looking real interesting. I'm going to have to give that a try.

Eric

Back to top Go down

Post  Flash man Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:46 am

Eric wrote:You know, Presto replaced Duragloss as my interior dressing of choice several years ago, but Banana Breeze is looking real interesting. I'm going to have to give that a try.

Banana Breeze is more concentrated than Presto. I created Banana Breeze to be a cost effective dressing for detail shops that is durable enough for every area of the vehicle. Banana Breeze can be diluted to adjust gloss and UV protection. This is the reason why we only sold this product in gallon form. We now sell Banana Breeze in a concentrated 32 oz form. I will do a video on all of our dressings within the next few days. Below are the dilution ratios.

Full strength or 1:1 - high gloss on tires
1:2 -engine bays- plastic bumpers, mirrors and exterior trim
1:3- 1:4 for interiors

Joe Flash man
Flash man
Flash man
Admin

https://flashautodetail.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ww2717 Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:24 pm

Hi:
Joe I just got a gallon of the Aqua gloss to try out. I cut it 1:1. This stuff is still very thick cut to that ratio. The shine that get from it on the interior vinyl is great. Just the level of shine that I was looking for. great product.

ww2717

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down