Flash Auto Detail Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

brown royal wheel cleaner

5 posters

Go down

brown royal wheel cleaner Empty brown royal wheel cleaner

Post  eddidit001 Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:32 pm

Hi.My name is Ed.I live in los angeles california.I was wonering if your wheel cleaner really works.I've been using ps21 wheel cleaner for a long time now and i know that will not hurt any wheel at all.The only problem is that it is last only last me a week.I get it for $15.00 for a 16oz.

eddidit001

Back to top Go down

brown royal wheel cleaner Empty Re: brown royal wheel cleaner

Post  Flash man Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:57 am

eddidit001 wrote:Hi.My name is Ed.I live in los angeles california.I was wonering if your wheel cleaner really works.I've been using ps21 wheel cleaner for a long time now and i know that will not hurt any wheel at all.The only problem is that it is last only last me a week.I get it for $15.00 for a 16oz.

Hi Ed,

We have customers that have used Ps21 and they have stated to us that Brown Royal wheel cleaner blows it away. I know the cost to manufacture a wheel cleaner. Most of these so called high end cleaners that these companies sell are a complete rip off. They are making over 1000 percent profit on these products. 15.00 for 16oz of ready to use product. It costs them about one to two dollars to make that product. We sell Brown Royal at 15.95 per gallon and it makes 5-8 gallons of cleaner. Our 32 oz spray bottles can also be diluted. Why pay shipping for a watered down product. Yes, concentrate is heavier, but you get much more for your money. If you purchase our Brown Royal wheel cleaner, you will not be disappointed. Brown Royal is a safe cleaner.The videos that you see on youtube are true and not fabricated. We stand behind our products 110 percent. We also have many more safe cleaners like Brown Royal. EZ Cutter cleaner & Cherry Bomb cleaner. We may not be a big national chemical company, but we have great formulations. Take care.

Joe Flash
Flash man
Flash man
Admin

https://flashautodetail.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  DiamondD Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:38 am

i want to try this as i do use a bunch of other companies an would like to find something cheaper price an easier to get but still be a good quality.

DiamondD

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:53 pm

DiamondD wrote:i want to try this as i do use a bunch of other companies an would like to find something cheaper price an easier to get but still be a good quality.
You really can't go wrong with Brown Royal. It's the best wheel cleaner I've used, by far.

Eric

Back to top Go down

Post  DiamondD Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:22 pm

yes that is what i hear an seen on the videos now just have to see 1st hand how good it is lol.

DiamondD

Back to top Go down

Post  DiamondD Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:55 am

can this be used on any rim an tire out there?

DiamondD

Back to top Go down

brown royal wheel cleaner Empty hi

Post  Monica Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:57 pm

a friend of mine sent me a video of this wheel cleaner. it looks to good to be true can you give me some info on this product?

Monica

Back to top Go down

Post  DiamondD Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:23 pm

Well your friend is right i tried it i'm hooked an did not believe it either great great wheel cleaner. can be used on any rim tire combo. out there. safe for the environment an is easy to use hope this helps. brown royal wheel cleaner 38684

DiamondD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down