Flash Auto Detail Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOW BROWN ROYAL CLEANER WOW

3 posters

Go down

WOW BROWN ROYAL CLEANER WOW Empty WOW BROWN ROYAL CLEANER WOW

Post  DiamondD Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:20 am

all i can say is WOW i did not think this stuff was what you said it was an i was very mistaken it is better. i have been detailing for many many years now an used alot of products out there an even harsh wheel acid an still had to scrub never on an off. i did a little test an used this on 3 different rims on 3 different cars with 3 different grades of dirtiness an was spray on an wash off perfect wheel every time.

i still don't believe it i going to use the last bit of my sample thanks to joe on a really dirty greasy brake dust road salt just one of the worst i could find the rims are silver factory but look dirty black you can't even tell they are silver. this will be my last an final test an if it works on her i'm sold for life an dumping the rest of the products i use for wheels. so far i'm on alot of forums an have posted alot of info. on this product so be ready flash cause new members will be joining an others will be calling to buy an try your products. thanks for the no bs really works an does what it says products. :thumbs:

we need a thumbs up smiley here an a double thumbs up one too hint hint Laughing

DiamondD

Back to top Go down

WOW BROWN ROYAL CLEANER WOW Empty Re: WOW BROWN ROYAL CLEANER WOW

Post  Flash man Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:39 pm

Hi DD,

Thanks for the kind words. We try hard to give our customers a quality product at a reasonable price. Please bear with me because I am updating this Detailing forum in between work. This is our busiest time of year. I added a few more smileys to the list. We appreciate you referring our products to other people. Take care. WOW BROWN ROYAL CLEANER WOW 38684

Joe Flash man
Flash man
Flash man
Admin

https://flashautodetail.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  DiamondD Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:46 pm

Thanks but when i find a real working product that is true i stand behind it thanks flash keep up the good work more will come just give me time. WOW BROWN ROYAL CLEANER WOW 38684

DiamondD

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:56 pm

Told ya so. Razz

All kidding aside, Brown Royal may best of a very good group of products. When I first tried Brown Royal I had a set of brake pads that put out insane amounts of dust, and Brown Royal took care of it easily. Sure there are products that worked as well, but they were very harsh and as you certainly know, harsh products are not good for aluminum wheels. Brown Royal is the only one I've found that works as well without the harsh chemicals.

Glad to see you liked it. WOW BROWN ROYAL CLEANER WOW 38684

Eric

Back to top Go down

Post  DiamondD Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:06 pm

Yes i would have to say this is an all wheel type cleaner not harsh to the rims any rim an does what it says it is going to do with little or no effort AAA+++ WOW BROWN ROYAL CLEANER WOW 38684 WOW BROWN ROYAL CLEANER WOW 38684 WOW BROWN ROYAL CLEANER WOW 38684

DiamondD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down