Flash Auto Detail Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new member needing info on products

3 posters

Go down

new member needing info on products Empty new member needing info on products

Post  Monica Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:01 pm

im a new member an was referred to by a friend an would like to know how to get my free sample kit before i spend the money on the products because im tired of spending money on products that dont work. Thank you.

Monica

Back to top Go down

new member needing info on products Empty Re: new member needing info on products

Post  Flash man Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:58 pm

Hi Monica,

I understand how you feel. There are many chemical companies that claim that their product will work wonders. You hear the sales pitch and their promise of great results. You buy, try it, and it does not work. Now, you are upset, disappointed and feel you were Ripped Off! And you were. Because these companies lied to you. It was all smoke and mirrors. I myself was deceived by many companies that sell different products.

I do not like when it happens to me. So, why would I deceive my customers? I feel good when my customers are happy with the performance of our products. We want and appreciate return business. I am not a big company executive that has a team of sales people scamming the public. I am the owner and in charge of quality control. This is the reason why so many consumers are skeptical about cleaning products. Please email Kellie at flash1wax@aol.com. Please include your contact and shipping information, and we will send out your free sample kit. Thank you.

Joe Flash Man
Flash man
Flash man
Admin

https://flashautodetail.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

new member needing info on products Empty thanks

Post  Monica Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:18 pm

Thank u very much i will email u my information in a little while. I appreciate u sendin me the free sample to try an once i try it i will gladly let u know how it worked n then i will gladly purchase it as long as it does good. thanks again.

Monica

Back to top Go down

new member needing info on products Empty Re: new member needing info on products

Post  DiamondD Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:46 am

ya when you get your samples an use them you will see this is the best wheel cleaner i have ever used.

DiamondD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down