Flash Auto Detail Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to use Brown Royal Wheel Cleaner

3 posters

Go down

How to use Brown Royal Wheel Cleaner Empty How to use Brown Royal Wheel Cleaner

Post  Flash man Fri May 07, 2010 7:56 am

I have been surfing the net and I have been reading consumers remarks about our Brown Royal wheel cleaner. I would like to clarify product odor, dilution ratios, brush agitation, safety issues, Price etc.

1. Brown Royal has such a strong odor it makes me cough.

We sell Brown Royal in a gallon of concentrated form. YOU MUST DILUTE THIS PRODUCT! The label lists the proper dilution ratios. The more you dilute Brown Royal, the less of a chemical odor. You should also not spray the product in the direction of wind. If it blows in your face you will cough. You can also use a cheap paper face mask if neccessary. All cleaning chemicals will have some type of odor. You can not clean wheels with just water.

2. Personal Protection: We recommend using a face mask and latex gloves when using Brown Royal. Brown Royal is an alkaline cleaner similar to other degreasers sold in stores. If it gets on your hands for a long period of time it will dry your skin. (Like any alkaline cleaner). Apply a skin moisturizer after use. DO NOT BE ALARMED OF THE BROWN COLOR. THIS IS WHAT MAKES THIS PRODUCT UNIQUE.

3. How much do I dilute Brown Royal?

The videos that I demonstrate, where I spray the product on the wheel, then hose it off with no agitation. The product is diluted 1:1 or full strength. This dilution is for people on the go, that have a nice vehicle, do not like brake dust and do not have the time to scrub their wheels. If you have the time to scrub/agitate your wheels, you can dilute Brown Royal 1:8. 1 part Brown Royal to eight parts water. This dilution ratio is also ideal for unclearcoated polished wheels. If you clean your wheels regularly and they are not that dirty. Then dilute Brown Royal and use at a low concentration. If not then you are wasting the product and not getting value. The more you dilute the product, the longer the dwell time.

4. Can Brown Royal be used on expensive alloy wheels?

Yes. Brown Royal will not harm these types of wheels. Brown Royal is used by local Mercedes, BMW and Porsche dealers for the last 5 years. It does not damage wheels. Brown Royal is not a cheap low budget degreaser. Brown Royal is a unique product and a safe cleaner. It is on the charts with your expensive wheels cleaners. Brown Royal will out perform any wheel cleaner on the market.

5. If Brown Royal is such a good product, then why is it so cheap

We sell Brown Royal pretty cheap compared to other high end wheel cleaners, Many consumers believe that the product is no good because its too cheap. That can be the case with other products, but NOT with Brown Royal. We can charge 59.95 per gallon and 19.99 for a 16oz bottle like these other chemical companies. But we choose not do that. We feel that this is a dishonest way to do business. We know what the cost is to make a wheel cleaner. We want to give consumers a quality product at a low price. We feel its not just about money. WE CARE ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS AND OUR CUSTOMERS. This is why all of our products work as well as our Brown Royal. We want to give our customers value for their money. Our reward comes with refferals.
Do not second guess Brown Royal against other pricey wheel cleaners. Brown Royal is the best wheel cleaner in the world!
Flash man
Flash man
Admin

https://flashautodetail.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

How to use Brown Royal Wheel Cleaner Empty Re: How to use Brown Royal Wheel Cleaner

Post  DiamondD Sun May 09, 2010 5:27 pm

Thanks flash very well said and as you can see the name is getting out there fast lol hope you enjoy the business flow it has created for you keep up the good work an great products. How to use Brown Royal Wheel Cleaner 38684

DiamondD

Back to top Go down

How to use Brown Royal Wheel Cleaner Empty Re: How to use Brown Royal Wheel Cleaner

Post  Eric Tue May 25, 2010 6:47 pm

Flash man wrote:I have been surfing the net and I have been reading consumers remarks about our Brown Royal wheel cleaner. I would like to clarify product odor, dilution ratios, brush agitation, safety issues, Price etc.

1. Brown Royal has such a strong odor it makes me cough.

We sell Brown Royal in a gallon of concentrated form. YOU MUST DILUTE THIS PRODUCT! The label lists the proper dilution ratios. The more you dilute Brown Royal, the less of a chemical odor. You should also not spray the product in the direction of wind. If it blows in your face you will cough. You can also use a cheap paper face mask if neccessary. All cleaning chemicals will have some type of odor. You can not clean wheels with just water.

2. Personal Protection: We recommend using a face mask and latex gloves when using Brown Royal. Brown Royal is an alkaline cleaner similar to other degreasers sold in stores. If it gets on your hands for a long period of time it will dry your skin. (Like any alkaline cleaner). Apply a skin moisturizer after use. DO NOT BE ALARMED OF THE BROWN COLOR. THIS IS WHAT MAKES THIS PRODUCT UNIQUE.

3. How much do I dilute Brown Royal?

The videos that I demonstrate, where I spray the product on the wheel, then hose it off with no agitation. The product is diluted 1:1 or full strength. This dilution is for people on the go, that have a nice vehicle, do not like brake dust and do not have the time to scrub their wheels. If you have the time to scrub/agitate your wheels, you can dilute Brown Royal 1:8. 1 part Brown Royal to eight parts water. This dilution ratio is also ideal for unclearcoated polished wheels. If you clean your wheels regularly and they are not that dirty. Then dilute Brown Royal and use at a low concentration. If not then you are wasting the product and not getting value. The more you dilute the product, the longer the dwell time.

4. Can Brown Royal be used on expensive alloy wheels?

Yes. Brown Royal will not harm these types of wheels. Brown Royal is used by local Mercedes, BMW and Porsche dealers for the last 5 years. It does not damage wheels. Brown Royal is not a cheap low budget degreaser. Brown Royal is a unique product and a safe cleaner. It is on the charts with your expensive wheels cleaners. Brown Royal will out perform any wheel cleaner on the market.

5. If Brown Royal is such a good product, then why is it so cheap

We sell Brown Royal pretty cheap compared to other high end wheel cleaners, Many consumers believe that the product is no good because its too cheap. That can be the case with other products, but NOT with Brown Royal. We can charge 59.95 per gallon and 19.99 for a 16oz bottle like these other chemical companies. But we choose not do that. We feel that this is a dishonest way to do business. We know what the cost is to make a wheel cleaner. We want to give consumers a quality product at a low price. We feel its not just about money. WE CARE ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS AND OUR CUSTOMERS. This is why all of our products work as well as our Brown Royal. We want to give our customers value for their money. Our reward comes with refferals.
Do not second guess Brown Royal against other pricey wheel cleaners. Brown Royal is the best wheel cleaner in the world!

You know it's sad that you had to post this. This should be common sense for most people, much less people who call themselves "detailers."

Eric

Back to top Go down

Post  Flash man Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:19 am

Hi Eric,

Yes this is true. But there are a lot of consumers that do not understand all the information about our products. I just wanted to show consumers the difference between a good quality concentrated wheel cleaner and a ready to use wheel cleaner sold in stores.

Joe Flash man
Flash man
Flash man
Admin

https://flashautodetail.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:41 am

Flash man wrote:Hi Eric,

Yes this is true. But there are a lot of consumers that do not understand all the information about our products. I just wanted to show consumers the difference between a good quality concentrated wheel cleaner and a ready to use wheel cleaner sold in stores.

Joe Flash man

Good point Joe.

Eric

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down