Flash Auto Detail Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A recommended headliner cleaner????

3 posters

Go down

A recommended headliner cleaner???? Empty A recommended headliner cleaner????

Post  Tremp Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:08 pm

I've searched through the various forum topics and have scanned through all the products but have found nothing that is specifically listed to be used a headliner cleaner. I'd like to know if anyone can make any suggestions for a cleaner that works well without leaving a residue and will not cause the glue that holds the liners in place to deteriorate.

Tremp

Tremp

Back to top Go down

A recommended headliner cleaner???? Empty Re: A recommended headliner cleaner????

Post  Flash man Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:54 am

Hello Tremp,

Welcome to the forum. If you have a fabric headliner. You can use Bullseye or our Carpet & Upholstery cleaner. Bullseye is a safe non-caustic cleaner. Our Carpet & upholstery cleaner is also a safe cleaner. You could spray the cleaner on a microfiber or terry towel and lightly wipe the stains on the headliner. You can also spray the stain directly. But do not saturate the area.Turn the towel over to a clean side after each wipe.These cleaners do not contain Chemicals that will remove glue. If you have any questions feel free to ask or email flash1wax@aol.com. Thanks.

Joe Flash
Flash man
Flash man
Admin

https://flashautodetail.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

A recommended headliner cleaner???? Empty Re: A recommended headliner cleaner????

Post  DiamondD Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:12 am

i have used the cleaner along with my steamer when i did a headliner that was really badly dirty an cleaned it right up with no problem an with ease. this is one of a few products i have tried an really like thanks.

DiamondD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down